Beyond the Black Festival '12
Mon 31 Dec 2012 @ 4:00pm–Tue 01 Jan 2013 @ 1:00am
Points of interest:
• Next 5 tickets sold at The Revolution in Upper Hutt receive a free Osmium album.
• Unreleased bands: Flesh D-Vice; Pervertor; Gunt; Fractured; Ream Fist.
• Public transport all night on the hour, between Welly and Trentham.
• Door sales $40, pre-sales from Dash and The Revolution $30.
• Wet Y-front and Wet Tee competitions – maybe you wanna help pour the water?
• First 50 patrons through the door get a $50 Ink Funk tattoo voucher.
ticket price guide
Click a category to view ticket prices
• Bikes and Bods: this was a promo stunt for BTB. It was a parade of cool V8s and massive motor bikes through Upper Hutt city, finishing with a popular vehicle display at The Mall. It was awesome fun and got a lot of attention!
• As you enter BTB 12 put your name in the “hat (may not actually be a hat)” to winner a double pass to Hell Hammer Smash Festival. https://www.facebook.com/events/324443024321338/?fref=ts
• I already have 2 dudes and one lady entered in the wet comps – message me, Jenimal, to enter on !!
• Free off street parking – just drive in the main entrance to Trentham Race Course.
• Flesh Hook Suspension display by the Skin Puppets from Wellington.
• Buy your BTB tee from Brutalitees now!! Check out the BTB or the Brutalitees website for more details. They are also running a stall at BTB so bring more than just ya bourbon/beer money.
• MC Rocka will be on stage between bands to give away prizes and information.
• The Zombie Go Go Girls will be there to further entertain you with a bit of cage dancing.
• Make sure you drink water in between ya bourbons/beers!!
• 31st Dec 2012, 4pm bands start, gates open at 3.30pm.
• This is an R18 show so please have your ID ready at entry.
• Fuelset unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances had to pull out.
To find out more:
Upper Hutt, New Zealand
Trentham Racecourse is set on 67 Hectares of manicured grounds and hosts around 12 race days annually. Other events including weddings, conferences and festivals are also held regularly with the views and location as spectacular as it was when first viewed in 1906.
Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
|Phone:||0800 Trentham (0800 873 684)|