|Early Bird||$35.00+ BF|
|General Admission||$45.00+ BF|
Friday 18 January 2013, 6:00pm
MAI FM & UFL ENTERTAINMENT PROUDLY PRESENTS "SUMMER-VILLE 2013"
On Friday the 18th of January 2013, Lower Hutt City will bare witness to the first taste of the Summer-Ville flavour. Bringing together a heavy hitting concoction of Aotearoa and Australia's finest artists from Roots, Reggae, R&B to Rap. Summer-Ville will provide a perfect blend of the latest urban music mixed with sunshine feel good music.
Tune into Mai FM 100.5 for the chance to win free tickets to SUMMER-VILLE 2013
ticket price guide
Click a category to view ticket prices
TIME: 6PM - MIDNIGHT
VENUE: HORTICULTURAL HALL
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT US ON:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No pass outs, once you leave the premises you will not be permitted back in.
• No bags
• Must produce a valid and current identification on request, organizer has every right to refuse entry if no adequate identification is provided (Only 3 types of identifications accepted. Drivers Licence, Passport and HANZ 18+)
• Refusal of entry to any person deemed intoxicated or acting in a disorderly manner.
• No gang related clothing
• No items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (i.e. Large flags or banners, musical instruments, loud horns) or anything else that is deemed to disrupt the enjoyment of others at the event. Person refusing to have these items confiscated, will result in immediate removal from the venue & no refund will be available.
• No alcohol beverages, food, soft drinks & water bottles can be brought into the venue. Full inspection will take place at door, refusal to have bag checked or to be patted down will result in no entry to the event.
• No scooters, roller skates, skateboards & bikes are to be brought into the venue.
• No dangerous weapons
• No laser pointers
• No offensive signage or logo displayed on clothing that may cause offense to other attendees of the event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKETS
• No ticket no entry
• Responsibility of individual or group purchasing tickets to be familiar with terms & conditions
• No refunds or exchanges to any tickets & booking fees unless event is cancelled or postponed by event organizer.
• All tickets are subject to booking fees
• Ticket prices are GST inclusive
• Event is strictly 18+, it is the responsibility of the purchasing person to supply ID on the night if requested. Any refusal of entry as a result of no identification, will not receive a refund.
• Acceptable forms of identifications are (all identification MUST be current)
- Drivers Licence
- HANZ 18+
• The organizer reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any performer / performers and amend the event programmes including dates without notice.
• Organizer is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused to any person or property (including under contract, by negligence, statute, product liability or otherwise) wether they be direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, resulting from attendance of this event.
• Must fully comply with all security requirements set by organizers to ensure safety of all people attending the event. This may include (without limitation) you & your belongings being searched before entering venue. Any prohibited items that are found in breach of security requirements will be confiscated permanently which may involve Police assistance. In this instance you will be refused entry for the entire event & no refund will be available.
• Organizer has every right to refuse entry to the event in circumstances where the presenter considers it has cause. This includes (without limitation) where tickets are lost, damaged or if you engage in conduct that unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by others (e.g. fighting, abusive or disorderly behaviour, hampering the conduct of the event or otherwise) and where you do not comply with the organizers terms and conditions of entry. by the terms and conditions.